Monday, April 9, 2007

3 months; 1 week

Well, here she is (our daughter, Kala) at the 'just past' 3 month mark ... this picture was taken before dinner and we all had a good laugh after when we saw how much she 'popped out' once dinner was eaten!

Started my new job this morning with a 3 hour orientation. Once the dust settles, I'll be working Monday - Wednesday (days) and then occasional turns on Sunday. I'm impressed with the amount of time they spend with you, ensuring you're comfortable with all aspects of the job, before throwing you to the wolves. I've still got at least 3 more days of orientation ... plus, I get to take some fun design courses ... I'm stoked! Down the way, I can choose to become part of the Design Team, plus, there will be opportunity to teach classes, which really excites me. Imagine, being able to work and play with all manner of paper/scrapbooking products all day long ... and get paid for it! Life is good ...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your picture is so cute. :) :) congrats! Its fun.