Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome Karen and Kerry

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome our 2 newest Scrapbook Team members, Karen and Kerry.

Ka Ke_2

Both have been Photo Express (PE) customers for some time, have extensive customer service backgrounds and are as addicted to all things scrapbook related as we are - a perfect fit for our team. Make sure to give them a warm welcome when you see them the next time you are in (they will be behind the scenes for a lot of this week learning the ropes).

Welcome Karen and Kerry and I'm looking forward to the energy, ideas and enthusiasm you will bring to the PE team!

(I was checking out the blog of my new workplace this a.m. and couldn't believe that the above was already posted! Wow ... I got interviewed/hired on Saturday; had my first day yesterday and already we're posted on the store's blog ... not wasting any time! What is with my hair??? One side is totally flat, while the other side is winged out ... grrrrr)





1 comment:

Gail said...

Well, congrats on the job! Sounds like it's perfect for you.