Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Cards

I've been loving using my new Quickutz diecuts and embossing dies. There are so much fun! The petals of the flower are actually the 'bunny ears' from an Easter related die! So versatile. I'm also into a bit of glitz lately, hence the rhinestones and my very favorite Ice Stickles (coloured glitter glue). Bring on the pretties!


This card is made using the Iris Folding technique (originated in Holland). This is actually the first card making technique I ever learned, over 5 years ago. And now, look where it's gotten me ... completed obsessed to the point where an entire room in the house is dedicated to card making; waking up in the middle of the night with a design I can't get out of my head and must complete immediately; and now, working part time in a huge scrapbooking/photofinishing store! It's a bit like an alcoholic working in a liquor store ... Moral of the story??? Follow your bliss ...


1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Kerry! That last card is amazing, you should frame it.